Docker propose gratuitement un ebook expliquant Docker aux administrateurs de virtualisation.
This is completely understandable, and many people have done the exact same thing when they first started working with Docker. It’s easy to connect those dots as both technologies share some characteristics, but the key is that the underlying architecture is fundamentally different between containers and virtual machines.
Cet eBook couvre les aspects suivants :
- Why Containers are not VMs
- How Containers and VMs can be used together for capacity optimization
- Running containers on physical servers vs virtual machines
- Getting started with Docker and containers
- Télécharger cet eBook (format PDF)